Close House Colt Course Final

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Pete

Close House Colt Course Final

Post by Pete »

Super Job of a "different" course Stephen very nice to play & lovely views
FOOOOORE!

Re: Close House Colt Course Final

Post by FOOOOORE! »

Beautiful course. Is the panorama from that location? I was born in Otley, just west of Leeds, and that pano, including the town, reminds me a lot of Otley.
Stephen Sullivan

Post by Stephen Sullivan »

It'is one Daniel Watson made for another course, but I thought it looked right with mine when he said I could use it.

It's not a course you can just grip and rip every hole. Some you might have to think about and learn :naughty: :whistle:
Blade

Post by Blade »

Just played a Quick Round on Soft / Medium - Excellent Job Stephen Loved the course - enjoyed the layout and visually appealing :cheers1:

Cheers - David
BruMu

Post by BruMu »

Finally got some time to play a few rounds here. Just a fantastic course and a real joy to play. I absolutely love what you did with the hole previews, they are awesome, as is the entire course.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks so much
These are the Good Ole Days, just wait and see.
Stephen Sullivan

Glad people are enjoying it. I'm looking forward to using it on next years European Tour at LSPN, assuming it's used for the British Masters again.
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Just played it for the first time, what a delightful setting and layout. Might this be one of the best examples of how a course can be challenging without being difficult? Thank you so much for letting me experience it :smile: Sidenote I wonder if they go alpine skiing down the fairways in winter.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Pete

Post by Pete »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :yes:
Stephen Sullivan

Still waiting to see what the European Tour events will be happening next season. Will use it for the British Masters if it happens, though it is sometimes played here as well https://www.hillside-golfclub.co.uk/course/
Stephen Sullivan

Adelade wrote: October 3rd, 2020, 5:13 pm Just played it for the first time, what a delightful setting and layout. Might this be one of the best examples of how a course can be challenging without being difficult? Thank you so much for letting me experience it :smile: Sidenote I wonder if they go alpine skiing down the fairways in winter.
Very kind of you :thumbup:

I'm sure there are many other courses just as good, or better out there :whistle: