Windows 11/Links Sits on Desktop

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
Ian Wells

Re: Windows 11/Links Sits on Desktop

Post by Ian Wells »

Adelade

Post by Adelade »

The patch cant be touched, cant be seen, cant be smelled or sensed by any of the traditional human senses, but folks, if you close your eyes and believe in it really hard, it will be right in front of you. Just dont reach out for it, and dont open your eyes, or the wonderful magic will break and it will disappear.
You then all call me a troll because I didn't wish to respond to your drilling of things that I never requested.
Oh yeah I forgot, you become immune to being called a troll and automatically ascend to apostle of truth when you pull the genius move of not feeling like commenting on unrequested counterarguments/questions/proof against what you say. Dang, you got us.
I see you are all out of ideas in this thread and there is no solution yet as per the other similar cases.
Not out of ideas. OP is free to try my ideas anytime he/she wants to. My last advice given in both this thread and in private message still stands.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Sorry guys. I've not done anything to the new machine yet except to set it up and make sure it booted up. I've got a lot of things going on and I didn't want to get tied up working on it right now. When I get caught up, I'll give Links a try and let you all know how things go.

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added