Holes In One, Links & Real Life.

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
GoBucks

Re: Holes In One, Links & Real Life.

Post by GoBucks »

morvio100 wrote: November 17th, 2023, 11:38 am HIO on the Nation Golf Links 2023 course....the designer has outsmarted an upped the wind a bit...so this maybe no longer possible...but might yet be...lol...think it was a punch drive
How many mulligans?
No matter where you go, there you are.
badgolfer1

Post by badgolfer1 »

GoBucks wrote: November 17th, 2023, 11:53 am
morvio100 wrote: November 17th, 2023, 11:38 am HIO on the Nation Golf Links 2023 course....the designer has outsmarted an upped the wind a bit...so this maybe no longer possible...but might yet be...lol...think it was a punch drive
How many mulligans?
FROM AN EARLIER POST ABOUT ANOTHER HOLE IN ONE.
Post by morvio100 » Mon May 23, 2022 11:55 am
yep...unlimeted mulligans..Gobucks..one of those par 4's took me over half an hour to sink...cant remember which on think it was the 3 wood shot on cuckmere...the p 4 on quintet only took a few mins...theres that 5 % element of luck in all aces...but its a buzz when they drop...
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

badgolfer1 wrote: November 17th, 2023, 11:16 pm
GoBucks wrote: November 17th, 2023, 11:53 am
How many mulligans?
FROM AN EARLIER POST ABOUT ANOTHER HOLE IN ONE.
Post by morvio100 » Mon May 23, 2022 11:55 am
yep...unlimeted mulligans..Gobucks..one of those par 4's took me over half an hour to sink...cant remember which on think it was the 3 wood shot on cuckmere...the p 4 on quintet only took a few mins...theres that 5 % element of luck in all aces...but its a buzz when they drop...
I know his history. That's why I asked.

Is your Caps Lock key stuck?
No matter where you go, there you are.
Heza

Post by Heza »

Good afternoon,
Cant believe this place still exists and alot still play, or do you?
I started playing Links 99 up to 2003 but stuffed if can can remember how many holes in one.. wouldve been a few. Played on
a few teams with Lost Souls i was at the longest. Wondering if anyone here remembers me? I see a few familiar names.
Only had one hole in one in real life at Kilmore GC in Victoria Australia.
Also wondering if RoyHiggi still plays and posts in here... ripping fella and not a bad Links player :)
Cheers
Paul (Heza/Hezanator)
Titus

Post by Titus »

Hello Paul,

Roy Higgi is still very active here, he is probably one of the best players there.

https://www.lspn.net/community/search.p ... 66ad893e02
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (224.29 KiB) Viewed 3448 times

I would like to see a game from him.
And have fun here.
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

I am just demonstrating my genius GoBucks....your just jealous your not as naturally gifted as me..love it when someone has time enough in their life to trawl through someone posts....superb....and I thought I had no life..hehehe....I recommend you eat Doritos when playing and you may reach my level....the original flavour :laugh:
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

How about we dont embarrass ourselves in front of the returning community member?
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

Adelade wrote: November 20th, 2023, 5:28 pm How about we dont embarrass ourselves in front of the returning community member?
Your just jealous you aint as gifted as me Adelade/Marmalade....hehehe :laugh: