Changing hole hndicaps

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
braden1308

Changing hole hndicaps

Post by braden1308 »

I have never tried this but does anyone know if it's possible to reset/change hole handicaps in course properties if they have already been set. I have tried but cannot seem to get them to change. Any thoughts?
Adelade

Re: Changing hole hndicaps

Post by Adelade »

Reset - Would be nice yeah, but I dont think it can be done, that I know of anyway.
Change - Can do, it is just annoying, because it wont let a hole be assigned a handicap value that another hole already has. With all holes already having a handicap, leaves no room to change anything, except there are 19 values available, with 0. Have to start by temporarily giving one hole the handicap value 0 , then another hole can be assigned to the handicap value it used to have, then change one by one to whichever handicap value is available at any given time.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Thanks Adalade, I tried that and every time I finish they go right ack to where they originally were...very frustrating
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

braden1308 wrote: April 23rd, 2023, 10:37 pm Thanks Adalade, I tried that and every time I finish they go right ack to where they originally were...very frustrating
Got it now, I think, what you recommended but a lot of back and forth between the numbers

Thank you