HOUSEKEEPING

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Jimbo

HOUSEKEEPING

Post by Jimbo »

I've recently taken on the self-appointed position of "nit-Picker" so I thought I'd turn it up a notch.

I've been looking through the course directory (specifically the "real" courses) and have come across a few BETAS that never made it to the Final stage.
Some of these are simply Betas that haven't been taken down when the real course was released but, darn it, there are quite a few exceptions. With your permission (or without it it! :tongue: ) I'm going to list them, oldest to newest (because I know that some of the newer ones have issues that have recently been addressed) I'm going to list them, oldest to youngest with the hope that the designer still has it "on file", then offer my "NP" services if desired (or not. :whistle: )

This might take a while, but it should be fun and hopefully rewarding.
Jimbo

Re: HOUSEKEEPING

Post by Jimbo »

One other thing-why would a course be discontinued-other than being replaced by an updated version?
Jimbo

Re: HOUSEKEEPING

Post by Jimbo »

Sorry folks-The tried to delete this post-war just had a similar post covering all the courses, not just the real ones.
But I'm still here to nit pick the real ones.
Let me know if you want your real BETA nit Picker.
Also-are there any real BETAs ready to be nit picked? As I said before I already nit picked Hamilton when Sage did it (hint-the clubhouse needs a bit of work but that was about all!😉).