Greenslopes

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
pmgolf

Greenslopes

Post by pmgolf »

Greenslopes has a deal going on right now where you can get green books for 4 courses for $100. A single course costs $50. If anyone is considering making an order, I am looking to get the books for 2 courses. Perhaps we can put our orders together. Thanks! :thumbup:

Pete Massengill
pmgolf
Danny D

Re: Greenslopes

Post by Danny D »

pmgolf wrote: May 7th, 2020, 2:09 am Greenslopes has a deal going on right now where you can get green books for 4 courses for $100. A single course costs $50. If anyone is considering making an order, I am looking to get the books for 2 courses. Perhaps we can put our orders together. Thanks! :thumbup:

Pete Massengill
pmgolf
I tried to find the green contours for The National GC of Kansas City, which is one of a pair of courses that make up a complex called "The Deuce at the National Golf Club of Kansas City". One course is called "The National Golf Club of Kansas City" and the other is called "The Deuce".

I noticed that one of the mapping company's had them for "The Deuce", but I think it only covered the single course named "The Deuce". I didn't see enough information about it that told me if the books included BOTH courses. I had originally considered building them both, but after looking closely at "The Deuce", I wasn't impressed enough to think it would have made a challenging Links 2003 course. I only built the National of KC side because I thought it was a decent course. If you can find the books for The National of KC, I'll split it with you. I would love to contour those greens. I will also find another to go with it. If you have been corresponding with them, could you please ask them if they have "The National of KC"?

Many thanks,

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added