Arcadia Bluffs

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
sagevanni

Re: Arcadia Bluffs

Post by sagevanni »

Linkster, A plantable 3D clubhouse would be wild...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the accolades................. :smile:

I just enjoy recreating course with your lidar data. Your data makes it easy. I still hate planting anything other than grass. :fear:

Sage..... :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

Sage, I know you didn't "formally" upload the beta for this course to the course listings on LC, but I hope you don't mind my downloading it, and checking it out. Personally, I think your texture / color choices are beautiful ! VERY natural looking. As I played my first round, I noticed that when on the tee, I thought.....wait this looks like it could be another par 5, and sure enough there are 3 on the front alone. I think if you choose the right sky and dial up the wind conditions a little, it'll will seem like you're almost there ! It's quite a long course for a public venue. I enjoy the routing, and lake holes ( of course I realize that's not your design .....but, just sayin' ). I also hope that you find someone to design a 3D clubhouse for this excellent course. I went to the course website, and it looks like the building is very nice, and it would sure add a great touch.

Can't wait for the final. Great job.....................Ron :thumbup:
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Thank you very much Ron, your words mean a lot. :smile:

Sage....... :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
ColinC

Post by ColinC »

This looks amazing Sage, another masterpiece in the making! :cheers1: