Mauna Kea Golf Course 2024

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
guitarget2019

Re: Mauna Kea Golf Course 2024

Post by guitarget2019 »

Wow. What a nice surprise. I wasn't even expecting Links Corner to be here, let alone an updated Mauna Kea, always a favorite. :cheers1: :thumbup:
guitarget2019

Post by guitarget2019 »

Best Readme ever? Top 5? :thumbup:
chewiec

Post by chewiec »

What a wonderful course and magnificent update! Thanks Colin!

Clay
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I read your course presentation notes-excellent! It's courses like this that make practise mode so valuable in that you can take the time to really "move around" and appreciate all the nitpicking that you, as designer have done (pre-nit-picked :clapping: ) I'll be taking more "tours" soon! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Colin Jones

Post by Colin Jones »

Thanks all for all the great feedback. No need to stop! :cheers1:

Big Sexy JC - yes, your anis form most of my set of 8 players that I am using to test MK and other courses. So that group, along with others, would have played a hundred rounds on each course so far. Good job.

Ian - thanks mate. Took a trip around Black Rock yesterday, so right back at ya!

Guitarget & Jimbo - that's nice of you. It's a little strange because the course release notes took on a life of their own. I sit here now and think I'd be lucky to fill 2 pages when I release Royal Sydney soon - which is a far more historic course. No reason why I found so much to say about MK. Glad you liked it - certainly always realised when my notes took off that it would be just "too much information" for many.
Completed: Golf Club of Houston (Redstone); Banff Springs; Mauna Kea 2024
Working on: Royal Sydney (2024); NSW Golf Club (2024)