Bakers Flat revisited....

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Mr Mulligan

Re: Bakers Flat revisited....

Post by Mr Mulligan »

Ian Wells wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:45 am Todd,
Your planting is so realistic. So, so good. :tiphat:
:cheers1:
Ian
What he said! Awesome! :thumbup:
dorse72

Post by dorse72 »

flawless fitting pano, wow gr8 job! planting looks great too - :clapping:
Duck Hook

Post by Duck Hook »

Thanks gents.

Dorse, the pano is by Daniel Watson I assume. Just blind luck I stumbled upon it in going through the panos I have sitting on my hard drive. Fits the course absolutely perfectly.

T
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Yes the Panorama is one of mine. I would say, it does fit perfect well I would woud'ent I lol.Very nice looking course.
Duck Hook

Post by Duck Hook »

Hi Daniel

Thanks for confirming what I suspected, I had already acknowledged you on the new splash screen so it's nice to know it's correct.. :smile:
The pano does indeed fit the course perfectly, lol. There are also a few trees of yours scattered around the course as well so thankyou for those too !

T
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

You are very welcome,glad you like it.
Duck Hook

Post by Duck Hook »

Hi all

Well, after 13 glorious years my failthful old windows 7 machine has finally breathed it's last. Plagued recently by blue screen crashes it now refuses to start windows at all. It was due to be replaced at the end of this year anyway but I would liked to have kept it running offline for using the APCD and links and other various stuff.

I have a few avenues to try and get it back up running but for now I have ordered a new Win11 pc and so I will be somewhat quiet for a while. Whether I can get either Links and the APCD to run successfully on it or get the old machine functional again for now remains to be seen. Luckily I have all my current APCD stuff backed up so I will get to release a final of Bakers Flat at some point. Whether I can continue with my other projects is a wait and see. ( I do have an older Vista PC that works fine so that is an option, I don't know how well it will handle Linkster's Dems though :smile: )

For now it's a hope for the best.

T
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Todd, if you can somehow send me a link to your - so far - final version, I can release it for you as a final Beta. That could give plenty of time to get unknown bugs found while you're getting up and running again.

Pete
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Todd,

I have just replied to Glenn regarding Windows 11.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2064&p=19874#p19874

Good luck.

Ian
Duck Hook

Post by Duck Hook »

Thanks Pete, Ian

I have managed to get back up and running again. No problems at the moment, I am wary of shutting down while everything is working. And also wary of doing any course work... :pcwhack:
I will upload a final shortly, I am pretty sure everything should be in order. Thanks again for the pins Pete. I also flattened the left rear of the green on hole 5 to enable a pin placement there, seemed a waste of green to not have one.. :smile:

T