SAWGRASS

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
Jimbo

SAWGRASS

Post by Jimbo »

All those who think that the drop zone on 17 should be that little island please sign here👍
MrT

Re: SAWGRASS

Post by MrT »

I am not sure that I understand what you are asking.... what about the little semi-island?
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

That would make a nice drop zone if your ball goes into the drink. Just paddle out-easy peasy! :rofl:
MrT

Post by MrT »

Every now and then, if I use a club with too many HPs, I do end up in the water. Or too few HPs. In the older version of this course, Hole 17 looks much smaller from the top view and it is easier to end in the water. In the more recent version, it is a bit harder (at least the way I play), but I have been known to come up short when trying to deal with a pin placement towards the front of the green
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I was having a lot of trouble with the cameras since my multiple reinstalls-thanks to my new computer. But if I don't use a top cam and now just use the hole preview function.
It's more like really being out there.
FOOOOORE!

Post by FOOOOORE! »

If I had anything to do with it, if you land on that island the ball is collected into a funnel that runs underwater and the ball ends up in that little bunker next to the green. Good thing I have nothing to do with it.