LIV

Enough of the Links talk! Use this forum for real golf and other topics but no religion or politics.
FOOOOORE!

Re: LIV

Post by FOOOOORE! »

I would never claim to be a "fan" of LIV. I simply find it an interesting development, much like the WHA in years past. But you are entitled to your own opinion, even if incorrect, just as I am :rofl: I think the Rory Story is now dead; his ex-agent, Chubby Chandler, was telling everyone a while back he wouldn't be at all surprised if McIlroy suddenly changed course and switched to LIV, based on his past behaviour. But PGA Tour Enterprises will give him about $50M just for looking good and saying nice things about the PGA, so that should keep him in tow for the near future (Woods to get $100M). In other news, Woods just got an exemption to the US Open; if this turns out pretty much like previous efforts, he should seriously consider hanging 'em up, or even joining LIV himself (three rounds in shorts gotta be easier than four rounds in trousers). LIV vs the Champions Tour would be a no-brainer. But really, he already has enough money, so why bother? He can only do so much with a broken/patched-up body like that, and golf isn't like hockey, where a lot of those problems could be hidden or moot.