HAMILTON

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
braden1308

Re: HAMILTON

Post by braden1308 »

Don't worry about the PM Jimbo, I was working on Hamilton when I started having APCD issues. I didn't want to pass the file along in case it has been corrupted. Too late to try and start over. I am ou of the game right now and unless I can figure out the problem, I'm done.

Glenn
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

No problem...I'm just hoping to see if I can help Sage to fix some minor issues plus one serious one (involving the bunkers) that might not be too hard to fix. :fcrossed:

BTW-your input will be missed-I'm trying to get through the videos...it takes a certain dedication...like I said I think that "Sage" is a cover name for an entire group of designers! :whistle:

I know that they moved the date of the Canadian Open up (the PGA will get "snow golf" one day) so it won't be ready for this year, but Hamilton is Canada's new "West Coast", at least as far as Golf Canada is concerned and they'll be back-I would say sooner rather than later.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Hi Sage-you have mail. :cheers1:

There are issues with the BETA that are severe but consistent-if you think that you can work with this one then I'll send clubhouse pics a tournament objects (I hope there's a Zamboni Machine object-seriously!) :scared:

Anyway, my services are at your disposal! :notworthy: