Bakers Flat revisited....

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
badgolfer1

Re: Bakers Flat revisited....

Post by badgolfer1 »

Duck Hook wrote: October 19th, 2023, 1:17 pm Yeah, the benches need to be scaled down a bit.

Super happy with the Pano.... ( I assume it's by Daniel Watson ). Not so much with the fairway texture, Ideally I would change it but there are sprinklers scattered about around the greens and it is too much stuffing around. I could go without the sprinklers but I kind of like them... :laugh: But I don't like the fairway texture...IDK :whistle:

BF10.jpg
BF11.jpg
BF12.jpg
BF13.jpg

:cheers1:
T
Todd, Playing the 2017 and 2023 versions of your course the water color on them shows as green almost the same color of fairways unlike water shown in BF12.jpg pictured. Jeff Baker in the original vesrsion of this course had a reddish brown color that he named white wolf lakes.
Duck Hook

Post by Duck Hook »

Hi Gene. The water textures and colour are all the same. Sometimes if there is a high bank surrounding the water that has a green coloured texture that will give the water a slightly greener appearance.

T
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

Duck Hook wrote: January 7th, 2024, 12:40 am Thanks Dave.. :thumbup:

I tried to recover my password to that site so I could play in some of Pete's events but no luck.
I then tried to register again but never received a response ??
Shame, I would like to have played. No big deal though.

Maybe Pete can help me out here. :dunno:

T
Send him a pm. Pete seems to have a better connection with the Admin than the rest of us. :smile:
No matter where you go, there you are.