Sage

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
braden1308

Re: Sage

Post by braden1308 »

Sorry to hear Sage, but if your as tenacious in your fight with the kidney failure as you are with the APCD you'll do fine. Good luck and the best to you and yours for the holidays!

Glenn :cheers1:
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

sagevanni wrote: December 11th, 2023, 3:18 pm Hi Everyone, :smile: :smile: :smile:
I'm back from 3 weeks in the hospital with stage 5 kidney failure. I'm now officially on dialysis. going to be taking the option to do it at home 4 times a day.

It's GREAT to be home sitting in my own "chair"....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It feels like I'm with family with you guys here.......I missed you.

I will be back designing in no time. :smile:

Sage........ :cheers1:
I wish nothing but the best of health for you my friend. Sick sucks! My prayers will always be with you. :cheers1:

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
jorson2

Post by jorson2 »

healthy hopes for you my friend
keep on fighting we are all better off with you here
smiles and prayers
:cheers1: :fcrossed:
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

Oh wow. I hope you have the best life you can have from now on! Good vibes and great wishes to you sir! You are a wonderful human being! :cheers1: :thumbup:
linkster

Post by linkster »

It's great to see you back Sage. Wishing you all the best!

:cheers1:
ColinC

Post by ColinC »

Wow sorry to hear about this Sage, hope you are doing better soon and that you have a good Christmas! Best Wishes, Colin
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Sage relax over Christmas and enjoy the moment.Then if you do not mind me saying get back to work,you have over the last two year rejuvenated this great golf game with all of your designs,you are a work horse as far as creating your great courses.I would hate for you to give up making them it is something that I and a lot of other guys and gals look forward to.Have a great Christmas and a happy new year and I hope you get well soon you are a great guy and much respected on this forum.God Bless.Daniel
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Sage: Thanks for (basically) keeping this site alive! So many interesting courses in such a short time . AMAZING!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Dave :cheers1:
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile: