Can't Download Courses

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
Andy
Site Admin

Re: Can't Download Courses

Post by Andy »

When you say you click on the download button, it's not this one is it?
wrong.jpg
wrong.jpg (41.52 KiB) Viewed 1378 times

The correct download link is at the bottom of the page.

right.jpg
right.jpg (30.54 KiB) Viewed 1378 times
Also, when you click the 'Download' link a 'Please donate' message pops up like so.

donate.jpg
donate.jpg (19.69 KiB) Viewed 1378 times

Clicking on OK will close the pop-up and take you to the download site.

These were all taken using Chrome browser by the way.

Andy
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Thanks for the info Andy. Your screenshot is of the screen that I would previously see when I selected a course, and back then I knew to go to the blue download button at the bottom of the screen. Now, when I click on a course to select it, the afore mentioned "locked" full screen add shows up instead of the download screen for the course. When I get a chance I will take a screen shot for you.
It's not a pressing concern because I am currently up to date with courses of interest. This all started when I read a post about some ones favourite 2003 course and when I checked my "Keeper" course library I didn't have it, so I thought I would get it and check it out.
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Andy, I just went back to a courses list to get a screenshot of the full screen locked add and instead of the add I got the course screen for the course I selected, along with the window requesting a contribution (per your screen shots), So it appears everything is working OK now. Go figure! :dunno:
Cheers, Dave :cheers1: :clapping:
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile: