Payne Stewart Problems

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
Dr golf

Payne Stewart Problems

Post by Dr golf »

I have downloaded or at least have tried to get the Payne Stewart ani however when I go to click it on, Links shuts down. And yes, I have tried both the Payne Stewart and the Payne Stewart 2008 version and the same thing happens. Can anyone help me? Thank you

Steve
Luenz

Re: Payne Stewart Problems

Post by Luenz »

Hi,

same Problem here with Payne Stewart and a few other anis. Most of them work fine, but there a few and unfortunately Payne is one of them.

With some Clubs it seems, that the graphics are not loading, so they are strange coloured.

I think the Problems havd the same reason... with the Win10 and the Graphic Card Constellation.

Derek
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

I used the Payne Stewart animation and it played fine. Must be something about your system.

Pete
MrT

Post by MrT »

I have used Payne Stewart since day one and I never had an issue like that. My .ani file was downloaded maybe around 1.5-2 years ago and I cannot say for sure that my files are the same as those you are using, but so far no "payne" with using Stewart. Love his line of clothes!