East Lake and Real Tournament 2022

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
penguin44

East Lake and Real Tournament 2022

Post by penguin44 »

Hi all long time user new poster so forgive my dumb question. I have been playing the amazing Real Tournament 2022 and have installed all the required courses when asked and no issues. Now I am on East Lake Tournament course and I can play it on all modes EXCEPT career. It keeps asking me to installed the required course. There are 4 available and I installed them all just in case and still the problem persists. Please help an old duffer.
cloeks1

Re: East Lake and Real Tournament 2022

Post by cloeks1 »

It may be set wrong in real tournaments 2022. Go to season manager and make sure it is set correctly there. Be careful while editing because some changes will make you start your season over. Courses should be OK to change. If you get a message when saving about overwriting an existing season cancel and don't save settings.
penguin44

Post by penguin44 »

Ok I will give that a look see. Thanks!
penguin44

Post by penguin44 »

cloeks1 wrote: July 12th, 2022, 6:48 pm It may be set wrong in real tournaments 2022. Go to season manager and make sure it is set correctly there. Be careful while editing because some changes will make you start your season over. Courses should be OK to change. If you get a message when saving about overwriting an existing season cancel and don't save settings.
Sir you are amazing. Thank you as that did the trick!
JimEvers37

Post by JimEvers37 »

Penguin,

Before I start the season and I have done the 2020 and 2021 Real Tournament Seasons I always go through the season and make sure I have each of the courses to be played in that season. Any that I didn't have I could pick another course or come here to Links Corner and download the course.

Hit 'em long and straight!

Jim