CPU PLAYERS - PGA/European Tour (Stats July 2021) & Player Analysis

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
chsmcp

CPU PLAYERS - PGA/European Tour (Stats July 2021) & Player Analysis

Post by chsmcp »

Hello guys, here attached two spreadsheets with PGA and European Tour Players that you can add manually as CPU opponents during rounds. I used Billw calculations available in the Misc Add-Ons section. Hope you appreciated my effort. Stats updated until July 2021. (PGA 3M Open - European Tour Cazoo Open) Regards :cheers1:
Attachments
Links CPU Players PGA and European Tour.xlsx
(104.56 KiB) Downloaded 354 times
Last edited by chsmcp on August 8th, 2021, 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
g3b

Re: CPU PLAYERS - PGA and European Tour (Stats July 2021)

Post by g3b »

Thanks a lot for these!
g3b :thumbup: :cheers1:
chsmcp

Re: CPU PLAYERS - PGA and European Tour (Stats July 2021)

Post by chsmcp »

It's a pure pleasure! Here a new file called Player Analysis. You can analyse players and rank their attitudes with the filters in the first line. I also added a colour range values to better visualize the qualities/attitudes. Hope it helps! Please let me know your opinion/suggestions. Regards :smile:
Attachments
PGA PLAYER ANALYSIS.xls
(136 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
billw

Re: CPU PLAYERS - PGA/European Tour (Stats July 2021) & Player Analysis

Post by billw »

chsmcp,

Glad you found my spreadsheet on creating Links Computer Players. Thanks for creating the players. Glad my spreadsheet was put to good use.

billw
chsmcp

Post by chsmcp »

Thanks to you! (I just edited the first post to give you credit of these fantastic spreadsheet). I believe this game can still be valid for today's developers. The dream would be to have a future game with a solid single player who has CPU players with real data in continuous update to play against them and the possibility to use this data player in a career for best realism.
mkvitz89

Post by mkvitz89 »

Hello. I see this is an older thread but I'm brand new to playing this game. These rosters look like a huge amount of work but I was curious how would you implement them into the links game? Do you manually create all these players for career mode? Where do you enter those stats? Thanks again.
chsmcp

Post by chsmcp »

Hi mkvitz89, sorry for my late reply. Yes, basically you can create a CPU player manually and then insert the data inside. Unfortunatelly some values are too low so you need to insert a minimum value accepted by the game and proceed. When you create a player you can insert a real photo. In this forum you can find a huge and nice database of player photos. regards
g3b

Post by g3b »

Hello linksters! Where would be the best place to find golf statistics. In particular I am looking for Trevor Immelmann's stats from 2019 I believe his last year on tour.

Thanks,
g3b :smile:
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

I found this:

https://www.pgatour.com/player/22378/tr ... man/career

but no playing stats. Mr. Google couldn't find it either. Apparently, he's not famous enough for his stats to be kept forever - like Nicklaus.

Pete