Augusta National Par 3 HD

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
EJ55

Augusta National Par 3 HD

Post by EJ55 »

Friends, I took some shots of Augusta National Par 3 to upload to Andy and I like a few of them so much I decided to share them full size.

I forgot how much I liked that little course.

Apologies in advance for knocking a newer topic off the front page.

Last edited by EJ55 on June 19th, 2020, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loner
Site Admin

Re: Augusta National Par 3 HD

Post by loner »

:thumbup: Ed, the finest course ever made (my opinion).
72Animal

Post by 72Animal »

Yep I play the Par 3 every year at Master's time! Love those screenies!
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Beautiful! :notworthy: :clapping:
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
gene_golf

Post by gene_golf »

Reminds me of limited edition prints of golf holes done by a local painter, William Mangum and just may buy one someday to hang in my den. With framing the bigger sized ones go for about $500. Then again besides Eddie Schmidt pointing the beauty of screenshots out another course designer in Links previously, Mike Jones has carried that forth in his real working job.
www.3dgolfdesign.com/
He writes, "All the images on this site are rendered artwork and NOT photographs!"
It is unreal how Links makes real and fictional courses seem to be just like a person is standing there looking at a golf course albeit viewed on a computer monitor and the ball physics of Links are so accurate to way real golf plays. That is with this qualification, all that is lacking is a player's skill in playing game and health issues prevent me from playing game irl that used to be somewhat good at doing so. When younger parents backed me up to where could play all the time weather permitting and having to attend school, then as got older had money by work to afford membership at some of best country clubs in town, but being a workaholic I had no time to go and play.
LeWAW

Post by LeWAW »

I love this course :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
CIAO, LeWAW :cheers1: