Deep Water Lakes GC

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
rbgolfer

Deep Water Lakes GC

Post by rbgolfer »

Just a heads up. There is an issue with Hole #12 - pin #3. From different spots on the green some putts will go in and some either stop at the hole or bounce off the front lip. It cost my buddy $5 in our match! Oh well, rub of the green!
sagevanni

Re: Deep Water Lakes GC

Post by sagevanni »

I tried hole 12 pin 3 in practice mode from many different positions and could not see any problems. Everything acted normal.

Sage..... :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
rbgolfer

Post by rbgolfer »

That's weird. I had another putt hang on the front lip for about 15 seconds and then fall in. It wasn't creeping in either. It was moving at a good pace and only a 4 foot putt. Maybe my graphics is acting up?
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

As has been mentioned by many players, everyone's experience with these 20 plus year old programs is different for everyone. No one has the same computer configuration and hardware. The programs no matter what run differently on every machine.

We live with it.......................

Sage.............. :smile: :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
rbgolfer

Post by rbgolfer »

I didn't realize that the program runs differently. I just thought it was a problem with the course.
Thanks for your input!
Like I said, it's rub of the green.
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

I've seen things like that happen elsewhere, too. Pretty normal, but infrequent.

Pete