Six Lake Pines GC

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
chad

Re: Six Lake Pines GC

Post by chad »

Six Lakes is done. I plan to update Scrubland Acres and Rancho Reese next. :thumbup:
Kunkleman

Post by Kunkleman »

sagevanni wrote: October 29th, 2021, 2:51 pm What is the can of worms Kunkle....??

Sage.... :dunno:
Having several versions of the same course leads to confusion. On game ranger and on the tour.
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Hey Knukle,

What's your solution............?? I'm open to all ideas. I don't play but I understand the situation.

Sage..... :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
chad

Post by chad »

After I've added the hole handicaps, I believe Sage plans to replace the available course files that are up on LC now, instead of having v1 and v2. If I am mistaken, please let me know.
Last edited by chad on October 30th, 2021, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Hi Chad,

Yes, I believe it will work that way. I will try to make a note for Andy to make sure the old courses get deleted.

Kunkleman

Post by Kunkleman »

sagevanni wrote: October 30th, 2021, 2:52 pm Hi Chad,

Yes, I believe it will work that way. I will try to make a note for Andy to make sure the old courses get deleted.

Deleting the old courses doesn't solve the problem. Guys already have them in their library.
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

There is such a thing as deleting the old course from their library and adding the new one.

Sage.... :smile:
Kunkleman

Post by Kunkleman »

sagevanni wrote: October 31st, 2021, 12:39 pm There is such a thing as deleting the old course from their library and adding the new one.

Sage.... :smile:

Everyone doesn't automatically add new courses. I just know that I have run into that problem at Game ranger and on tour. Most players don't worry about the handicap line-up anyway. Don't mind me---just go ahead and do whatever you want. I still love and appreciate your courses. :thumbup:
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Kunkleman wrote: October 31st, 2021, 12:36 pm
sagevanni wrote: October 30th, 2021, 2:52 pm Hi Chad,

Deleting the old courses doesn't solve the problem. Guys already have them in their library.
That's true, Kunk, but when they try to play it and it doesn't work, most guys I know would try downloading it again and seeing if it works. At least that's true in tournaments. When setting up a tournament, I always check the course_id and course_key against the one available for download.

Pete