Chicago GC 2021 Available

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Adelade

Re: Chicago GC 2021 Available

Post by Adelade »

dgrobo2000 wrote: November 11th, 2021, 12:52 pmCould I suggest Chambers Bay as a potential course design that would be improved by a similar update.
Already been working on that ever since I finished Chicago :thumbup: It is a heavy file that loads really slow in APCD - possibly because of all the huge and complicated bunkers (I have no idea how Sage stayed sane creating all those! Much respect to you Sage for that! :tiphat:) and every single save takes like 3-4 minutes to complete :scared: But I found it workable, with some caution (and patience). The main edit is about the greenslopes and pins. I finished about 20% of my edits in total, then I paused it completely when the Kauri Cliffs HD project opened up, so Im going to finish Kauri Cliffs first (should be done in the next few weeks), before getting back to Chambers Bay, which should come out sometime in December or January.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
sagevanni

Re: Chicago GC 2021 Available

Post by sagevanni »

It was VERY frustrating at times but I loved creating the course for the links community........ :smile:

Sage...... :smile: :cheers1: :smile: :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.