Augusta (Andrew Jones) I'm looking for course guide

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
alphington

Augusta (Andrew Jones) I'm looking for course guide

Post by alphington »

I have downloaded all the Augusta National versions by Andrew Jones. In the Readme for the 2005 version he mentions that a course guide, caddy book and other extras were produced...
Next a big thankyou to Rehit, tdave (Thomas Davidson), Lindsay Addie and Renegade who worked so hard to create four major add ons to the course, the screensaver xpack, the course guide, the green slope analyser diagrams and the caddie book respectively.
...but they are not in the zip file. Nor are they in the downloads of the other versions of Augusta.

Does anyone know if they are available anywhere? I am interested particulary in the guide which was written by Thomas Davidson.

Thank you!
migolfer

Re: Augusta (Andrew Jones) I'm looking for course guide

Post by migolfer »

You're in luck, I happened to download those extras back in 2004...

The ZIP file should be available from this link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auq14o3lNwM4jENkcWm ... D?e=RjJqY6

Holler if it does not work or if there is a permissions issue.
-dh
alphington

Post by alphington »

Many thanks migolfer, that's great!

On a quick look these are indeed superb extras, the authors put a lot of work into this and it's very nice to add to them to my collection. Much appreciated.
gator

Post by gator »

migolfer wrote: March 7th, 2021, 3:00 pm You're in luck, I happened to download those extras back in 2004...

The ZIP file should be available from this link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auq14o3lNwM4jENkcWm ... D?e=RjJqY6

Holler if it does not work or if there is a permissions issue.
-dh
Thanks for uploading these!!

The folder titled "Augusta Caddie Book" is empty.
migolfer

Post by migolfer »

The folder titled "Augusta Caddie Book" is empty.
Yeah, I noticed that. Not sure what to say about that though, that ZIP is the way it came from this web site back then, I have not modified it in any way. Was it supposed to be empty? Did a later version contain the intended files? :dunno: