Any way to make AI players more human .... ?

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
morvio100

Any way to make AI players more human .... ?

Post by morvio100 »

Hey lunatics.... any way to get AI/computer players more individualistic traits...eg like hitting punch drives... 2 flair shots...flops the list goes on,,, but I'm sure you not what I mean...maybe Big Sexy will create ani's that have real personality.... live in hope :fcrossed:
Big Sexy JC

Re: Any way to make AI players more human .... ?

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Morvio,

You are giving me way too much credit there. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to tap into ani personalities and psychological data. I do agree with you that I'd love to see a more variety of styles and shots though. I'm guessing that will be a feature in the next version of the game. :laugh:
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

I forwarded some your updated anis to Elon Musk's ....AI developmental program....he msgd back..stating that the Links ani's have top priority.....future looks bright...Neural-Link bright...ani's that hit punch drives....flair shots out of the bunker....flops with a tail wind...all are in the works apparently :fcrossed:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

We'd better damn well find a way!!!! :rant:
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Jimbo wrote: June 12th, 2023, 12:51 am We'd better damn well find a way!!!! :rant:
Come on Jimbo, in 3 months it will be a 24 year old game and still the best P.C. golf game. How many other P.C. games of that era are still hanging in there? Stop whining! :yawn: :smile: :cheers1:
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
guitarget2019

Post by guitarget2019 »

In this day and age, be careful what you wish for. :whistle:

I'm not looking forward to the day my A/I player turns and looks right at me and says, "What the heck was that shot?" :rofl: