View messages: Outbox ???

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
morvio100

View messages: Outbox ???

Post by morvio100 »

Quick question...can anyone tell me why there messages remaining in my outbox??...sent 4/or 5 some time ago (still have 4/5 msgs in the outbox)....can I assume those PM's where received or what....is are there somethings in settings I missed,,,??
Danny D

Re: View messages: Outbox ???

Post by Danny D »

morvio100 wrote: August 18th, 2022, 11:51 pm Quick question...can anyone tell me why there messages remaining in my outbox??...sent 4/or 5 some time ago (still have 4/5 msgs in the outbox)....can I assume those PM's where received or what....is are there somethings in settings I missed,,,??
The messages should stay in your OUT box until they have been read by the recipient, and then they will transfer to the SENT MESSAGES box. If they are still in your OUT box, they've not been read. You might want to remind the recipients in a public post that they have a PM (private message).

Cheers, :cheers1:

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
morvio100

Re: View messages: Outbox ???

Post by morvio100 »

Cheers Dan.... :cheers1: