The future of old golf games

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
Daniel

Re: The future of old golf games

Post by Daniel »

I am in now, thank you very much. :cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1:
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

Guitarzan wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 3:40 pm Great news! Nice to find a forum I wasn't previously aware of. I've played and enjoyed all of these with my favorite still being Links 1999.
Guitarzan, just realized you might want to also check out the thread linked below.
I know LVT is coming but this is very familiar to Links LS users and very simple to use.
Anyhow, check out the thread. I'll even add another post later on to show specifically how I make use of it for seasons and to challenge myself.

Golf Sim Virtual Tournament (GSVT)

As a general message, I'm not going to be jumping sites and posting on both. Apart from this thread, all my focus is at GSC and where I will be active. To keep up with what is going on over there, please head over. I won't be here posting updates in the future. The limited amount of time I have available this year I really need to manage it wisely.
For all the old golf games visit:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

Daniel wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 8:34 am I am in now, thank you very much. :cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1:
Awesome! Welcome aboard Daniel! :clapping:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Google Chrome got me in with no problem. I'm glad to see a site for the older golf titles!

Pete
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

pmgolf wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 12:09 pm Google Chrome got me in with no problem. I'm glad to see a site for the older golf titles!

Pete
Glad to hear it Pete! Shouldn't be any issues now for anyone getting in or registering.
Golf Sim Clubhouse
Guitarzan

Post by Guitarzan »

Registered. Looking forward to future developments! :thumbup:
Guitarzan

Post by Guitarzan »

So it's four days and my account is still inactive. Any ideas?
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

Guitarzan wrote: April 7th, 2022, 7:41 pm So it's four days and my account is still inactive. Any ideas?
I signed up years ago so can't remember what the process is. Did you get asked to confirm your email? Did you get the email verification and click on it if this is the case? I'll send a PM to Brian otherwise to see what is going on. Send me a PM with the username and email you used. Getting registered should be a quick process and there shouldn't be any issues.
Golf Sim Clubhouse
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

Guitarzan wrote: April 7th, 2022, 7:41 pm So it's four days and my account is still inactive. Any ideas?
Just checked, you were unverified so must've missed the email. Your account has been manually activated so you should be able to log in now. :thumbup:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

If anyone is still not in, please check your spam folders or contact me and I will get you manually activated. :thumbup:
Golf Sim Clubhouse