Good Skies

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
PinHi

Good Skies

Post by PinHi »

Just wondering what you mostly use for sky. There are so many and I thought I would narrow the search by finding out what is used most often. I know there are special occasions when you want a different sky - but just for what you use most often. Thanks :smile:
pmgolf

Re: Good Skies

Post by pmgolf »

Always very cloudy, but most of the time Ominous or the one that's stormy. I like the moodiness.

Pete
Kunkleman

Post by Kunkleman »

I always use random skies. Never know what you're gonna get. :dunno:
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

Mostly Sunny 3. Matches my personality.
No matter where you go, there you are.
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Always random skies between the 170 ones in my skies folder. I already went through and removed a lot of skies twice in the past, and if I ever get around to it, I plan on doing it once more to maybe go down to around 100. Most of my absolute favourite skies are almost-sunset ones, but I dont want those to be too common, daylight skies feel more natural - at least for tournament simulation.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Broken clouds. Not too bright and not to dark.
Ian
PinHi

Post by PinHi »

Thanks for input everyone - gave me some ideas as I never tried random skies. So I went through my skies weeded out those I really didn`t care for and now will give random skies a go unless I want a particular one for a certain course. Always can learn something new. Thanks again.
Bit Left

Post by Bit Left »

The only problem I ran into with Random was the time I chose that doing an LSPN round - and the 'mood' was downright stormy. Lightning strikes all over the place. I don't think I played that round as well as I would without the forks - to speed things along, including my pulse rate. Funny how the graphics in a game strike up fear - thinking about being out in the real deal - no way! :fear: