Links is back!!!!

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
pmgolf

Re: Links is back!!!!

Post by pmgolf »

I'm not surprised. 3-click. First impression: Sucks!

Pete
John B

Post by John B »

pmgolf wrote: June 28th, 2021, 5:43 pm I'm not surprised. 3-click. First impression: Sucks!

Pete
Just the fact that it's 3-click means the game sucks? Or you've actually played the game and your first impression is that the game itself sucks? Not sure what you meant.
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

pmgolf wrote: June 28th, 2021, 5:43 pm I'm not surprised. 3-click. First impression: Sucks!

Pete
Let's not hold back here, it's poo poo. :thumbup: :laugh:
For all the old golf games visit:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

I commented earlier that I didn't see any mention of what kind of swing was being used. Now that it's released, 3-click was all that I saw. That had nothing to do with my impression though, although I am disappointed that that is all that is available. My comment of "sucks" has to do with how they have implemented all the things I see in the game - not as professionally as I remember early Links doing - more like how Perfect Golf did it. And I didn't like Perfect golf either. But it is my opinion, so whether it's positive or negative doesn't have any impact on you. Right?

Pete
jack12k10

Post by jack12k10 »

I popped in the forum on E6 Links, and to their credit, the representative of the company is quickly answering specific questions or addressing problems some of today's users are having with the game..jg.
John B

Post by John B »

pmgolf wrote: June 28th, 2021, 7:57 pm I commented earlier that I didn't see any mention of what kind of swing was being used. Now that it's released, 3-click was all that I saw. That had nothing to do with my impression though, although I am disappointed that that is all that is available. My comment of "sucks" has to do with how they have implemented all the things I see in the game - not as professionally as I remember early Links doing - more like how Perfect Golf did it. And I didn't like Perfect golf either. But it is my opinion, so whether it's positive or negative doesn't have any impact on you. Right?

Pete
I assume you're addressing me. No, your opinion isn't going to impact my decision on whether or not to download this game. Thanks for your reply! :thumbup:
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

jack12k10 wrote: June 28th, 2021, 8:12 pm I popped in the forum on E6 Links, and to their credit, the representative of the company is quickly answering specific questions or addressing problems some of today's users are having with the game..jg.
Which forum is that? Steam's or somewhere else? I couldnt find any forum on e6golf.com when I checked.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

Adelade wrote: June 28th, 2021, 9:22 pm
jack12k10 wrote: June 28th, 2021, 8:12 pm I popped in the forum on E6 Links, and to their credit, the representative of the company is quickly answering specific questions or addressing problems some of today's users are having with the game..jg.
Which forum is that? Steam's or somewhere else? I couldnt find any forum on e6golf.com when I checked.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1620750/discussions/

Beware promises and helpful developers. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
For all the old golf games visit:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
John B

Post by John B »

Still Linksing wrote: June 28th, 2021, 7:28 pm

Pete
Let's not hold back here, it's poo poo. :thumbup: :laugh:
What didn't you like about it when you played it?
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Play it yourself and we'll discuss it. What's your opinion of it?

Pete