Please support Links Corner    

I've spent most of my life golfing... the rest I've just wasted. ~ Anon
ERROR signature AppName:linksmmiii.exe AppVer:22.10.2.41 ModName:linksmmiii View older topic :: View newer topic  
MRMANTECA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: ERROR signature AppName:linksmmiii.exe AppVer:22.10.2.41 ModName:linksmmiii Reply with quote

i keep getting links has encountered an error and must close sorry for the inconvience it dont tell me what the error is has anyone had this same problem ? im lucky if i get 2 holes played b4 i get this error.i have uninstalled and reinstalled this serval times already. all i see from error reporting is this error signature

AppName:linksmmiii.exe AppVer:22.10.2.41 ModName:linksmmiii.exe

ModVer:22.10.2.41 Offset:0029defc

loner
Links Corner Admin
Links Corner Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:03 am    Post subject: ERROR signature AppName:linksmmiii.exe AppVer:22.10.2.41 ModName:linksmmiii Reply with quote

I removed the other post from the Lobby, this is the right forum.

MRMANTECA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: ERROR signature AppName:linksmmiii.exe AppVer:22.10.2.41 ModName:linksmmiii Reply with quote

thanks was trying to delete that 1 but but i couldnt figure it out so thanks 4 taking care of that

more info i have an amd 3400+ cpu 1.5gigs of ram ati hd2400 vid card with the most recent drivers from ati

MRMANTECA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: problem fixed Reply with quote

what i did was opened my microsoft games folder and cut my course folder and pasted it in my desktop then i uninstalled the game completly. then i opened my microsoft games folder and deleted the links 2003 folder.then reinstalled the game then opened microsoft games folder once again and deleted the course folder then moved the course folder from desktop top my links 2003 folder then ran the update and thats it problem fixed. if you have wav files or ani files you can do the same thing just cut and past to desktop or where ever you want

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Members Tech Forums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Golfer: Well, I have never played this badly before! Caddy: I didn't realize you had played before, sir.